Kasper Skovgaard Kristensen Investment Director
Kasper joined Norvestor in 2021 as Investment Director and is based at our Copenhagen office. Prior to joining the team he spent 10 years at a Danish private equity firm where he completed multiple investments within different sectors, including healthcare, industry, software and consumer services. Prior to this Kasper spent three years at Deloitte Corporate Finance in Copenhagen. He holds a master degree in Applied Economics and Finance as well as a Bachelor degree in Economics and Computer Science both from Copenhagen Business School.
- Maj Invest Equity, Director
- Multiple board memberships
- Deloitte Corporate Finance, Associate
- Copenhagen Business School, MSc in Applied Economics and Finance
- Copenhagen Business School, BSc in Economics and Computer Science.