Since 2010, Trond has chaired the Investor Executive Committee. He has been involved in every aspect of Norvestor’s investment process from deal search to due diligence. Trond joined Norvestor in 1989 as Finance Director, becoming Managing Director in 1991, Investment Director in 1995, and Partner in 1997.
Trond has applied his financial and legal acumen to more than 50 successful M&A transactions, and is a seasoned expert in the energy, aquaculture, maritime and construction sectors. Prior to Norvestor, as Finance Manager at Selmer-Sande Group, he was responsible for total balance sheet funding and project related borrowing in excess of €300 million.
Early in his career he was instrumental in setting up a Nordic Desk in the export and trade finance department of Grindlay’s Bank in London.
- Norvestor, Partner and Chairman
- Norvestor, Managing Director, Finance Director
- Chairman of the Board of Norvestor Equity AS, Sentech Group AS, Marine Aluminium Group AS, Uptime International AS, Future Production Holding AS, iSurvey Holding AS, Advantec AS
- Chairman of the Board of Scanpesca AS, AKVAsmart ASA, First Services ASA, AS Aalesundfisk, Idé Skeidar AS, Cogen ASA, Kaldnes AS, Petroleum Geo-Services ASA
- Board Member at Johnson Metall, iSurvey Holding AS, Presserv Group AS, Sperre Compressors AS, Wema Group Holding AS
- Board Member at Nordic Vision Clinics AS, Odim ASA, MMC Tendos AS, MMC Kulde AS, PC Lan ASA, Odim Holding AS, Selmer ASA, CorrOcean ASA
- Selmer Sande Group, Finance Manager
- Grindlay’s Bank, Manager
- Eksportfinans (Norwegian Export Credit Agency), Manager
- MSc Business Administration, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration