Tor Erling Gunnerød Partner
Tor Erling joined Norvestor as a Partner in 2016 from MHWirth, formerly known as Aker Solutions Drilling Technologies, where he was first CFO and then Senior Vice President and Head of Operations for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. A specialist in finance, operations, strategy and business development, Tor Erling focuses primarily on originating and executing investments in the oil services sector.
He holds board positions at Kabal, providers of well intelligence, corrosion specialists Preservation Holding, and Marine Aluminium amongst others. Tor Erling started his career at the consultancy firm Arkwright before moving to Bain & Company, mainly focusing on private equity investments, both on the transaction side and on the portfolio side, and then to Aker Kværner where he was executed several significant M&A transactions.
- Norvestor, Partner
- Chairman of the board: Wexus, READ Cased Hole, Preservation Holding, Kabal & CIC Hospitality
- Board member: Future Production, Marine Aluminium
- MHWirth, SVP and Head of Operations Europe/ME/Caspian/Africa
- Aker Solutions, SVP and Head of Operations Europe Drilling Technologies
- Aker Kværner ASA, Senior Advisor, Corporate Business Development
- Arkwright, Consultant
- Bain & Company, Consultant
- MSc Finance, BI Norwegian Business School