Olav Osland Vik-Mo Partner & COO
Olav joined Norvestor as Partner and COO in 2018. He came from Nordea Wealth Management, a provider of asset management, private banking and life and pension, where he was Head of Strategy and Business Development, with a company-wide responsibility for strategy, M&A, finance, planning and control, human resources and communications.
Olav started his career at McKinsey & Company in 2001, and progressed to Associate Principal, in which capacity he was an advisor to financial institutions across Europe.
- Norvestor, Partner and COO
- Nordea Wealth Management, Head of Business Development and Strategy
- McKinsey & Company, Associate Principal
- Norwegian School of Economics, Siviløkonom
- HKUST Business School, Executive MBA