Marika joined Norvestor in 2019 as Investment Director and works out of our Helsinki office. She has over fifteen years of experience of private equity and other investments, as well as consulting and several board memberships. Prior to joining Norvestor she started the corporate venturing operation of a leading global fire protection company, Minimax Viking.
Marika holds a PhD in Industrial Management from Helsinki University of Technology, and MSc in Economics and Business from HSEBA.
- Norvestor Advisory Oy, Investment Director
- Board member: Minimax Viking
- Minimax Viking, Executive Director Innovation Management
- Intermediate Capital Group, Associate Director
- FORUM Family Office, Investment Manager
- Boston Consulting Group, Consultant
- Helsinki University of Technology, PhD in Industrial Management
- Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration, MSc in Economics and Business Administration