Inge Larsen Partner & CFO
Inge joined Norvestor in 1997 as Analyst and became Investment Manager in 2001, Investment Director/CFO in 2007 and Partner in 2013. Previous board experience includes Aptilo, Marine Aluminium, and Future Production.
Between 2002 and 2007 Inge was CFO of the portfolio company Component Software Group and responsible for strategy planning, budgeting, and contract negotiations with vendors and customers. He also prepared the company for a listing on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Inge began his career at the Office of the Auditor General of Norway. He holds a BSc in Business Administration, an MBA, and a CEFA.
- Norvestor, Partner, CFO and Risk Manager
- Board memeber: Advantec, Marine Aluminium, Aptilo, Future Production
- Component Software Group, CFO
- Sparebanken Nord-Norge, Analyst
- Office of the Auditor General, Norway, Auditor
- Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA)
- Rotterdam School of Management, MBA
- Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, USA, BSc Business Administration