Ian Poppelman Investment Director
Ian joined Norvestor in 2016 from SEB Corporate Finance in Stockholm where he was an Associate. He has a BSc in Business and Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics, and previous experience includes corporate finance advisory at Erneholm & Haskel in Stockholm, investment banking at Credit Suisse in London and internships at FSN Capital and Credit Suisse.
Ian is currently a board member in First Camp and a board observer in PHM Group.
- Norvestor, Investment Manager
- Norvestor, Senior Associate
- SEB Corporate Finance, Associate
- Erneholm & Haskel, Analyst
- Credit Suisse, Investment Banking Analyst
- BSc Business and Economics, Stockholm School of Economics