Fredrik Gyllenhammar Raaum Partner
Fredrik joined Norvestor in 2013 as an Associate, progressing to Investment Director in 2018 and Partner in 2021. He has an MSc in Finance, and previous experience from investment banking including three years as a Leveraged Finance Analyst at Commerzbank in London and one year as a Corporate Financial Analyst at advisory firm ProCorp in Oslo. Fredrik is based in our Oslo office but travels frequently to our Stockholm office where he was based from 2016-2020.
- Chairman of the board: The North Alliance, Sentech
- Board member: First Camp, Cegal, Pearl
- Commerzbank, Leveraged Finance
- Procorp, Corporate Finance
- Cass Business School, London; MSc Finance
- Norwegian School of Economics, Bachelor in Economics & Business Administration