Christian Sontum Partner
Christian joined Norvestor in early 2010 as an Investment Director and became Partner in December. He has a civil engineering background and worked professionally as an engineer in the US and then in operational management positions in Norway.
Following his MBA he joined McKinsey & Company, and from there went on to the investment bank H&Q Norden. He has been involved in multiple investments within IT, software, B2B services, energy, retail, and manufacturing sectors, and has served as both board member and Chairman.
- Norvestor, Partner
- Chairman of the board: Growers Group, NetNordic, Roadworks, Robust, Panorama
- Board member: Aptilo, Permascand, Marine Aluminium
- Eneas, Vice President
- H&Q Nordic Investment Banking, Vice President
- McKinsey & Company, Senior Associate
- Fluor Daniel, project controls engineer
- MBA, IESE Business School, Barcelona
- BSc Civil Engineering, Purdue University