Anton-Moritz Oliver Investment Director
Anton joined Norvestor in 2022 as an Investment Director. He started his career with Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in Switzerland and Germany, working mostly with Private Equity clients.
Following an MBA at INSEAD in France and Singapore he joined HeidelbergCement as Chief of Staff. Most recently he worked as Head of Corporate Development / M&A at SIGNA Sports United, where he was responsible for executing a buy-and-build strategy leading up to a public listing on the New York Stock Exchange in 2021.
- Norvestor, Investment Director
- SIGNA Sports United, Head of Corporate Development / M&A
- HeidelbergCement, Chief of Staff
- Boston Consulting Group, Consultant
- MBA, INSEAD, Paris & Singapore
- BSc International Economics & Business Economics, Erasmus University, Rotterdam