Full-time Private Equity Internships 2021/2022 – Oslo
Norvestor is looking for final year bachelor or master students to join our Oslo team full-time, for an internship with a six to twelve months duration. We offer an unique opportunity to experience the private equity industry first hand and to develop skills to pursue a career within investments or entrepreneurship. You will take an integral role in our investment team, taking on a significant amount of responsibility assisting us in acquiring and developing fast-growing Nordic companies, working closely with, and being coached by, the Norvestor team.
About Norvestor: Norvestor is a private equity firm that has partnered with Nordic businesses for nearly three decades. Norvestor funds invest in medium-sized Nordic companies, typically with revenues in the range of €25-250 million. Sustainability is a key aspect of Norvestor’s investment philosophy. We are convinced that businesses that contribute positively to society and have sustainable business models will build long-term value. As active investors, we are in a unique position to make an impact.
- Prepare research and analyses for sourcing of new investments and development of our portfolio companies, working in a team
- Financial modelling
- Preparation of external and internal presentations and other material
- Attend meetings and discussions with various external advisors as well as with existing and prospects portfolio companies
- Third-year Bachelor or Master students within business/economics or engineering with strong academic record
- Strong demonstrated analytical, commercial and creative capabilities, hard-working and act diligent in a team-oriented environment.
- Previous experience from relevant internships and extracurricular activities
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
The internship will start in the period from August 2021 to January 2022, preferably as early as possible. If you have any further questions regarding the internship, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
“Norvestor has provided me with a steep learning curve through exposure to diverse work tasks and a wide range of sectors. You are given responsibility from day one, allowing you to shape your own internship experience, which is both challenging and rewarding” – Isabelle Ha, Norvestor intern 2020/2021
“Great environment for learning, you get exposed to a wide range of subject matters such as business strategy, valuation, financing and commercial law” – William Høiness, Norvestor intern 2020/2021
Please send your application, CV and grades to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will go through the applications on an ongoing basis, and we therefore highly advise you to send in yours as soon as possible