Pinja is an industrial digitalization partner providing proprietary, vertical specific software solutions, related services and consulting with installations in more than 30 countries. Pinja combines strong sector expertise within manufacturing, forestry and bioenergy & recycling with technological delivery capabilities and provides mission critical, end-to-end solutions for its customers. More than 70% of Pinja’s revenues come from own software products and services provided to customers utilising those products. The remaining 30% comes from custom software development and business intelligence services. Operating within a still emerging and rapidly growing industrial digitalization market, Pinja’s solutions enable significant efficiency improvements within customer operations.

  • Investment date: February 2022
  • Country HQ: Finland
  • Industry: Consumer Engineering & Industrials
  • Sales 2022: 40 M EURO
  • Fund: Fund VIII
  • Web page:


Veli-Matti Nurminen (CEO)
Merja Rantala (VP, Finance and Accounting)

Board of Directors

Marika af Enehjelm (Chairman)
Trond Bjørnøy
Lena Wäppling
Christer Wallberg
Niklas Flyborg
Juho Lipsanen